Wow! And OUCH!
It's amazing what can become "normal" after enough repetition.
I counted my shots for one of my OE cycles and it was over 200 that I had given myself!OUCH is right!!
OMG, girl, you've been through a lot!I'm taking 3 shots a day (1 AM, 2 PM), with extra needles used for reconstituting powder drugs. It's not bad, but I bruise very easily, so of course my belly LOOKS like it's had 200 shots just this week. Very colorful.
裸體美女視頻(無內褲)色情真人秀場聊天室大尺度真人秀場聊天室免費真人秀視頻聊天室luo聊聊天室激情真人秀場聊天室9158多人視頻聊天室9158聊天室你懂的同城視頻聊天室同城裸聊直播視頻
Comments (on anything, new or old) are welcome!
Wow! And OUCH!
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing what can become "normal" after enough repetition.
DeleteI counted my shots for one of my OE cycles and it was over 200 that I had given myself!
ReplyDeleteOUCH is right!!
OMG, girl, you've been through a lot!
DeleteI'm taking 3 shots a day (1 AM, 2 PM), with extra needles used for reconstituting powder drugs. It's not bad, but I bruise very easily, so of course my belly LOOKS like it's had 200 shots just this week. Very colorful.
裸體美女視頻(無內褲)
ReplyDelete色情真人秀場聊天室
大尺度真人秀場聊天室
免費真人秀視頻聊天室
luo聊聊天室
激情真人秀場聊天室
9158多人視頻聊天室
9158聊天室你懂的
同城視頻聊天室
同城裸聊直播視頻